Welcome to the Vibrant Living with Nousha blog. I’m Nousha, super excited to be on this journey of learning, growth and healing with you. This blog is designed to inspire, educate and encourage you or someone you know to live a more vibrant, fulfilling life.
Practicing and mastering intentional living is critical to living a vibrant fulfilling life. Intentional living is about creating and designing a life you love vs. living life by default. In school we were taught to follow instructions. Many of us did not have the gift (often until later in life) to be taught that what we think, say and do on a daily basis is creating our reality one moment at a time.
You see, as a young girl I thought life just happened to me and later learned the truth that life is happening FOR me and I am a co-creator that is actually in the drivers seat. The Universe, God, Source, this larger intelligence that has the seasons change, the tides go in and out is my partner in co-creation. Through the
power of your intentions you give this larger intelligence the order for what you desire to create in your life. This is an empowering discovery; however, the reality is we can get stuck in the daily swamp of our thoughts. We have anywhere from 25,000-50,000 thoughts/day! That is 17-35 thoughts per minute! This steady stream of thinking creates a thick filter between your head and your heart, your thoughts and your feelings.
The good news is that intentional living integrates your thoughts and your feelings, your head and your heart to create a point of focus and attraction supporting you to focus what you think, what you say and what you do in the direction of what you want.
What if you don’t have what you want in an area of your life? Where do you start?
Here are three tips and three resources to assist you in mastering living an intentional life and creating a life you love. Including a fun story about how Lisa Nichols, who was featured on The Secret practices intentional living and what happened when she finally realized her dream of being on the Oprah Winfrey Show.
3 Tips For Mastering Intentional Living and Creating a Life You Love:
1. Be Responsible. Be responsible for your life exactly as it is and exactly as it is not. Know that any area of your life that is not in alignment with the life you love is simply a sign, an invitation for you to embrace it as it is and take steps to shift it to be what you intend it to be.
2. Be Committed Yet Unattached. The law of attraction often works fast, when we get out of the way. Our intentions are often realized very quickly and at times we may not even notice this as the things we intend appear in our life, simply in a different form than what we intend while still honouring the essence of what we asked for. The key is to be open to receive the essence of what we are intending and unattached to the details of how it looks.
Here’s an example to illustrate my point; I had the opportunity to listen to Lisa Nichols live and meet her in person. Lisa Nichols was featured on the The Secret and one of her intentions was to be on the Oprah Winfrey Show. She believed, intended, visualized that one day she would be invited on the show, she imagined herself sitting next to Oprah on a beautiful white couch sharing her inspiring story. Lisa Nichols shared with us that one day, her intention came to fruition and when she got on the set of the Oprah Winfrey Show she was excited except that she saw the couch was black and not white as she had visualized. She caught herself in that moment and woke up to the fact that the essence of her intention was realized and that is what mattered. Let’s remember Lisa Nichol’s story and be committed to the essence of our intention and not attached to the details. Our work is to ask and our partner in co-creating will take care of the how and other details.
3. Attention On Your Intention Reduces The Tension. Attention on your intention reduces the tension between where you are and where you would like to be. As we focus our thoughts, feelings and actions on our desired outcome we can not help but activate the law of attraction and draw ourselves closer to our intention, our desired outcome. The key is to feel, think and take actions in the direction of your intention as if you are already there and above all to enjoy the process as this is the juice of life.
3 Resources For Mastering Intentional Living and Designing a Live You Love:
Note: for your convenience these books can be found at www.noushabehbahanian.com under the resources section:
1. The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
2. The Power of Intention by Wayne Dyer
3. Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires by Esther and Jerry Hicks
As you master the art and science of living an intentional life, you are not alone. You can connect to our group of passionate women and men who are creating a beautiful, happy, fulfilling and freedom filled life. Reach out and receive support from our community of like minded people by joining our Facebook group: Our Vibrant Living Community.
I’m excited to be on this journey with you. The truth is you can design and create, a life you love regardless of your circumstances. If you or anyone you know is struggling with how to live a vibrant, fulfilling life connect them to our blog and/or YouTube Channel, Vibrant Living with Nousha. Simply subscribe to our YouTube Channel and this way each Wednesday, a new show will appear in your show feed ready for you to enjoy and share with your friends, family and community.
Follow Nousha on social media @noushaslegacy on Instagram and Nousha Behbahanian on Facebook. Join Our Vibrant Living Community on Facebook.
Episode VL02 - 3 Proven Tips to Master Living an Intentional Life and Design A Life You Love